Saturday, June 26, 2004

On Location

I'm making my first post from a public computer. I'm standing in the lobby of Hurlburt Toyota in Stratham waiting for the finance guy to work the numbers for a Lexus Laura is buying. They are taking their sweet damn time, but at least I have this computer to keep me busy. We are also shooting the shit w/ a salesman that used to live in Carabou, ME and used to ride a Harley years ago until he moved to the area and was "run off the road 3 times in 2 months" because the traffic was so bad around here. I know northern Maine is a little removed, but come on. It's not that hard to stay on the road around here. Anyway, he loves the Road Star, he mentioned to Laura when she was here on her V-Star last week.

Gotta go.