Biking and Genital Dangers
For all you would-be motorcyclists out there, let me point out that the hobby can be dangerous, and let me tell you why.
Biking can lead to potentially serious genital injuries. You see, Friday's are typically the day I work from home, and thus is the day I can conveniently wash my dirty laundry at the same time, in a process known as multi-tasking.
This past Friday, however, was the final weekend of Laconia Bike Week 2004, and Laura and I took advantage of this to head north and share a drink and conversation with 350,000 like-minded individuals. This little road trip came at the expense of my Friday work day, and thus also of getting my laundry done. My remaining supply of clean underwear is severely limited, and there is some question of being able to make it to Friday, the next convenient laundry day.
If there is a short coming in supply, which appears to be the case, the alternative would be to go commando until next Friday. The inherent lack of layers between skin and zipper, combined with the lack of experience in this mode of dressing, would present amble occasion where the franks and beans could be jeopardized by an overzealous "zip-up", with drastic consequences.
I hope you can now clearly see how riding a motorcycle can endanger your privates. Be careful!


<< Home