Tattoo's & Blue Men
Saturday was Laura's big Day Of Surprises for me to celebrate my birthday. I was completely in the dark until the day arrived. She had a series of presents, that I could open incrementally throughout the day. The first one was opened in the morning and contained a book of matches from the tattoo place in Portsmouth. Our friend Janice had recently designed a tattoo I want, and I was going to get it! I was thrilled, but unfortunately when we got there was informed I couldn't get it due to my skin peeling on my arm from a little too much time in the sun some weeks before. Shit. Oh well, now I get to let the anticipation build. I think Wed I'm going back. Then after a short pit stop in Dover to see the family at Bethany's graduation party, I opened my second gift and found we were en route to Boston. The gift contained a photocopied printout of the Tremont Windham Hotel. It was an incredible room. Once there I opened the next gift to find we were going to eat at Teatre a really nice restaurant. I had a grilled pork w/ sweet potato and carmalized peaches. Then for dessert, my last gift- a trip to see Blue Man Group. I've seen them twice before and they are always a blast. So that was our night. A perfect birthday gift...


<< Home