Well Done?
So at TAC last night Cheryl got a psychic to come over and do readings for everyone. Now I'm a complete non-believer, but since she was there and paid for, I said what the hell. I'm up for a laugh. This is what she had to say:
1) Right off the bat- you work with computers
2) You don't really move up in your job, you just do the same thing
3) You're happy with this
4) You just moved
5) You're very much in love
6) You will be married in a year and a half
7) I see 2-3 kids
8) My girlfriend is of a different nationality
Pretty accurate on most things, for myself and all of the other 10 or so readings. It's still all hooey though.
Oh she gave me one more prediction. She poked her head out on the back porch between readings to see if she could take a break while we ate, and I asked her if the meat on the grill was done. She said no.
As it was still on the grill at the time, I guess that meant she was right.


<< Home