Tenderloins
I was out at lunch riding along on my motorcycle today like I usually do any beautiful summer day and found myself passing a local farm. The typical herd of cows was lazily wasting away the day near the road. At the last second before passing them I came to realize that 2 of them were having sex right along the side of the road. I almost stopped right then to send a text message of my observation on the spot, but decided against it, as I didn't want the farmer to come outside and think I had a cow sex fetish. It's more of a blog fetish I think. (Uh-oh, if you type "cow sex" into google now, this site is going to appear. And incidentally, if that's how you got here- I hate to disappoint you but I don't have any cow sex pictures to look at. Sorry 'bout that.)
So, then I got to thinking about it. I think they were dairy cows. But either way, aren't the male cows always separated from the herd so they don't go around having their way with all of them? The 'standing' cow (shall we say) did not have any horns to indicate he was male, though I'm not sure if that's a requirement. He was certainly 'horny' in other ways. But again, I thought they always kept the male separate. So perhaps they were two lesbian cows simulating the act... Who knows.
Now I've got google covered for "lesbian cows" too.


<< Home