Potty Talk
So, I decided from now on when I sent a text msg from the john, I will append PT: in front of it for Potty Talk. That way you know :) Today I noticed the drain cover near my feet said "Zurn" on it. I began to wonder if this Zurn company creates just drain covers, of if they handle the drain pipes underneath it as well. Instead of posting my thoughts right then, I thought I'd do some research on them. A quick google showed that in fact they are much larger than just drain covers, and can handle just about anything you could ever need in the plumbing department. I decided to try to find my drain cover on their web site, only to find that with a portfolio like theirs, it's not easy to pick a drain cover out of a line-up. There are just too damn many of them. Check 'em out HERE. Mine is quite like part number Z400-N on page 2, though it's a tough call. It appears to have the "Type N" look, as some of the others on page 3 also have, though I'm not sure if mine has the "strainer with deep flanged grate".
I mean, c'mon- what the hell is that?


<< Home