Bad Sight
There was a biker down on Rt 16 on my way to work. It had happened pretty recently, as the emergency personel weren't yet on scene. I didn't get a view of the guy laying on the ground, as there were quite a few people gathered around him. I couldn't really tell what had happened either. There were long skid marks from a car, shattered glass was everywhere. And it looked like some unidentified large flat piece of metal that the bike was almost laying on (picture the hood of a car, but I don't think that was what it was). I didn't see any cars with damage. I almost think that there was a large piece of debris in the road that the biker hit (the piece of metal perhaps, but that doesn't explain the glass) and that the skid marks were to avoid the biker after he went down. I'm sure there will be an article in the paper. I'll let you know when I find it. Accidents do happen. When you see them in person though it gives you a bad feeling in your stomach.


<< Home