Lunatic
I looked around at the grey cubicle walls surrounding me this morning and noticed how bland my surroundings are for 8 hours of my day. The more I reflected on it, the more my brain started to turn the same color. This feeling began to permeate my being to the point that I started to shake. It built and built. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, jumped up and yelled "I hate this fucking place!" at the top of my lungs. Slowly one head after another popped up out of the prairie dog holes, turned, and stared at the smoke pouring out of my ears...
Well, not exactly. Actually not at all. But it sounded good, didn't it? I don't mind the grey bland cubicle walls, mainly because of the paycheck I get, but also because I love computers. But anyway, I've been reading some other blogs and thinking about how many entertaining stories people have to tell that make me chuckle. And I was thinking that, though I love my life, I don't have any witty anicdote type stories to write about.
So I made one up. Poo on you.


<< Home