Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Summer Rears It's Head

Last night was a lot of fun down at the old watering hole, enjoying a few games of Killer w/ all the pals. It was good to get back down there, as I missed last week. On my drive home I had an almost run in with a deer at 60 mph. Just south of the Newington Bridge, the little guy suddenly appeared right on the center paint line. A little luck, quick reflexes, and a sporty little Eclipse (ABS didn't hurt either) and I managed to squeeze by the guy by less than a foot. Lucky for me he freaked out when my tires started to make some squealing noise, and he shifted into reverse and helped get out of my way. Unusual thing for them to do- I thought they just stood there typically...

I am eagerly awaiting a fire at TAC tonight. It's been way too long. That damn ping pong table is too fun. I'm taking a stand tonight though. Fire good. Ping pong bad.

Well the temps are pushing 90 today and tomorrow, so my cubicle is getting a bit too stuffy for me. I'm off to go ride around in big 200 mile long circles enjoying life.

Later.