Back To The Grind
This weekend was great. It started off with some great riding on Friday, followed by some lay out in the sun on the back deck with Laura. Friday night, we took the girls on the bikes to Muddy River for dinner. It was delicious as usual, though Laura ate something bad and got sick as soon as we left. Unfortunately, the fire planned for the evening would be cancelled, as she needed to recuperate on the couch for the night. I hope it wasn't the pork, since I'm eating her leftovers today for lunch. (I don't think it was- I had the same thing she did for dinner- I'll let you know if I toss my lunch this afternoon) Saturday, we took the girls for a ride again, and then rode (after dropping Sam off for her 'date' w/ Conner) to Hampstead for a Fleet party. Brandon came up and the three of us went out for a night on the town in Portsmouth. Sunday him and I went riding for a couple hours. Then Laura, Brandon, and I took Sam to see the new Harry Potter flick. Awesome! Best one yet!
Wednesday is supposed to be 90+ (maybe tomorrow too?) Do I hear half day?


<< Home