Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It Does A Body Good

Ah, Milk. It's not brought by the milkman anymore, but FedEx.

Read these reviews for a gallon available through Amazon (who else?) and you'll have it coming out your nose:
Milk

In a day my lovely prose has fallen down behind 50 reviews, so I thought I'd put it hear for your reading enjoyment (though I'd still recommend you spend some time reading the others)...

I find myself craving milk
Whenever I eat food.
For as the bolus leaves my mouth
It puts me in the mood.

After chewing up the food of choice
And initiating swallow,
I have to have that creamy milk
Or face feeling hollow.

The Tuscan brand it is the champ
I'll never change my tune.
Just check out the crafty label
Of the cow jumping the moon.

The gallon jug it is a staple
Of the household kitchen's fridge
It is liquid that allows my mouth-
Lets entree and dessert be bridged.

And just what could your cereal be
If not floating in your bowl.
No river of deliciousness
To cure your hunger's toll.

So let me say it one more time
In fact I'll scream it loud.
My life is whole with Tuscan's help
It's moustache makes me proud!

Thank you Tuscan.